The Cocoknits Sweater Care Kit contains everything you need for handwashing and blocking your hand-knit items and all of your fine hand-washables. The kit is perfect for:
- blocking seamless sweaters or accessories which do not require pinning
- washing and drying seamed sweaters, either hand-knit or store-bought
If you knit mostly scarves, shawls, seamed sweaters and other pin-able items, the Knitter’s Block kit is probably best for you.
To protect surfaces from water, lay the Sweater Care Kit on the Knitter’s Block or other surface not susceptible to water damage. Wash super-absorbent towels in cold water and air dry.
The Sweater Care Kit includes:
- two fine mesh, zippered laundry bags (small: 8" × 12 × 8",
- large: 8" × 22" × 8")
- one large super-absorbent towel (dimensions 36" × 60")
- one super-absorbent grid towel, inches and centimeters on opposite sides (dimensions 40" × 40")
- one mesh pop-up dryer (dimensions 28" × 34" opened, 11" diameter folded)
- a bottle of unscented Eucalan wash
- jute bag (dimensions 15" × 12" × 5")
Cocoknits Sweater Care Kit User Guide (PDF)
You may access and download your purchased patterns at anytime. Just log into your Cocokints account and view your Completed Orders.
Patterns are in PDF format and are for sale as individual downloads.
More about downloading →
Loading... Please wait...